Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Maddox!
It was an honor to cater this beautiful celebration of two amazing people coming together.
We first met this couple at a networking event where they tasted a few items from our menu. They scheduled their private tasting at our Oldsmar kitchen. Todd and Melanie also interviewed six other caterers in the Tampa Bay area. When we received the call that we were picked for the job…we were beyond excited.
Located in the heart of downtown Tampa, the River Center is a 2,880 sq. ft. premier event space along the west bank of the Hillsborough River. It features floor-to-ceiling glass windows that open to a covered terrace offering a breathtaking view of downtown Tampa.
Butler Passed Hors D’oeuvres
Tilapia Ceviche Mini tortilla cups filled with fresh tilapia and vegetables combined in a citrus marinade
- Mini BLT Tartlet Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes and bacon chopped and mixed with our housemade aioli served in a mini tart shell
- Mini Baked Purple Potatoes Peruvian purple potatoes, baked and topped with a sour cream, bacon and scallions
- Barbeque Chicken Flatbread Barbeque chicken, fresh mozzarella and caramelized onions on a barbeque sauce base, baked then drizzled with ranch dressing
Mixed field greens topped with crumbled bleu cheese, walnuts, dried cranberries BALSAMIC VINIAGRETTE DRESSING ON THE SIDE
Assorted Rolls with Creamy Butter Rosettes
Duet Plated Meal
- Petite Sirloin 4 oz. strip loin, pan seared then topped with herbed garlic butter
- Chicken Picatta Sautéed in a lemon caper butter sauce
- Roasted Red Skinned Potatoes Coated with spices, herbs, extra virgin olive oil and roasted
- Sautéed Broccoli In garlic and oil
Portobello Napoleons Marinated in balsamic vinaigrette grilled and then stacked with fire roasted peppers, grilled asparagus and red onion then drizzled with a balsamic reduction and garnished with fresh basil